http://www.porttalbotwheelers.co.uk/?kisko=broker-binario&7ed=a2 Conventional full and partial dentures are removable appliances custom-made to replace missing teeth. A full denture replaces a completely edentulous arch ( no teeth remain ) and relies on the surrounding hard and soft tissues of the oral cavity for support. A partial denture replaces a semi-edentulous arch ( multiple teeth remain ) and may rely on the remaining dentition for stability and retention.
Advantages of Conventional Dentures
- Relatively inexpensive relative to fixed ( non- removable ) restorations
- Replace missing teeth
- Restore speech, esthetics, and function
- Provide an alternative to more ideal and costly treatment
- May serve as a transitional restoration
Disadvantages of Conventional Dentures
- Relatively unstable
- May wear with time
- May be unretentive
- May compromise self-confidence if unstable
- Not predictably retentive in situations where bone height is compromised or missing
see url Please contact Dr. Dargham and her team to schedule your initial consultation. For your convenience, Dr. Dargham welcomes patients in one of two locations (Coconut Grove Dental Clinic and Biscayne Blvd. Dental Clinic), both located in the heart of Miami Dade County.
|Coconut Grove Dentist||Biscayne Boulevard Miami Dentist|